Stricter general recommendations in Skåne until 13 December.
- Everyone should avoid indoor environments where there is a risk of crowding, such as stores and shopping centres. Only visit establishments such as grocery stores and pharmacies when necessary. Avoid environments where many people gather at once. Consider other options for exercise so as to avoid crowding in venues such as sporting facilities, gyms or swimming baths.
- Everyone should avoid socialising with people other than those they live with or see on a weekly basis. Avoid organising or participating in parties or other private events. Socialising with people other than those you live with or see regularly increases the risk of spreading infections.
- Everyone should avoid using public transport in all its forms. Travel deemed unavoidable, such as to work, school or healthcare appointments are always permissible. Help reduce crowding on public transports so that those who need to travel or lack any other alternatives can travel safely. Maintain distance, be considerate, and let others exit the vehicle before you enter.
- Everyone over the age of 15 are advised not to participate in any form of sporting events. Exceptions are only made for professional athletes and students at upper-secondary schools with a sports profile. Everyone, regardless of their age, are advised not to organise or participate in sporting competitions or tournaments where many people gather and travel is required. Exceptions are made for professional athletes.
- All businesses should take action to minimise the number of visitors at any one time, adjust their opening hours and offer digital alternatives. Help reduce crowding. Avoid organising activities that cause many people to gather in one place. The Public Health Agency of Sweden’s provisions and general recommendations apply to restaurants, bars, etc. The venue should be equipped with markings to indicate distances and be refurnished to help reduce crowding.
- Employers should facilitate personnel working from home and encourage them to do so whenever possible. Business trips, conferences and other physical meetings should be avoided. Facilitate the personnel’s ability to work from home. Avoid physical meetings where many people gather at once.