Visionsfonden in English
Do you have a great idea that has never been done in Helsingborg? Would you like to test your idea in Helsingborg? Are you 18 or older? Good! At Visionsfonden you can get coaching and apply for up to 100 000 SEK in order to test and develop your idea!
Visionsfonden supports fantastic projects that encourage new dreams. All projects are considered for their potential to offer innovative thinking and benefits to Helsingborg’s residents. We encourage project ideas that engage with specific communities and/or address specific needs in the city.
Vision Helsingborg 2035 strives towards a creative, vibrant, common, global and balanced Helsingborg for people, organisations and companies. Visionsfonden believes in peoples drive, motivation and ambition to take Helsingborg towards Vision 2035.
Deadlines for 2020
You can at most apply for 100 000 kr for your project. Visionsfonden accepts applications all year around, but selection of projects for grant funding happens 3 times a year. See deadlines bellow.
- March 1st
- August 2nd
- November 15th
It takes about 5-6 weeks after a deadline for the selection process to be completed. All applicants are contacted by mail to inform them if their project has received funding or not.
Visionsfonden has four basic criteria:
- You are 18 years old or older.
- You are a private person, organisation, association or company.
- You cannot apply as an employee of Helsingborgs stad.
- The project must take place in Helsingborg.
Your project must:
- Be implemented in Helsingborg within a year from receiving funding.
- Be a project with a concrete goal and a limited timeline that benefits the residents in Helsingborg.
- Contribute to sustainable social development in line with the Vision Helsingborg 2035.
- Be innovative and encourage Helsingborg residents to engage with each other and the city.
Send your final report
Congratulations! You have completed a Visionsfonden project and contributed to a more innovative Helsingborg. We would like to know how it’s been working with the projekt and look at perhaps pictures and films from the project.
We need a final report no later than 3 months after the completion of the project.